Good idea?
NFT in Torn
Started by AizawaHikari [2469512] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 44 / 44 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 44
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 60 / 100
- Engagement score
- 72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Safir [1956485]
· 37 likes ·
No - _s10th [2672837]
· 30 likes ·
[image: c.tenor.com] - TheUltimateSalt [2171375]
· 24 likes ·
NFT? Not For Torn Just not for Torn lol - stop posting these :P
No
It is not, no. NFTs would bleed too heavily into the RMT realm and require far too much developer attention compared to the little to none to negative value it would add to the game.
hell no the last person to say this a week ago got negative 50+ the first few hours this is a terrible idea
one thing RMT
LIKE SORRY but are you going to pay me in torn currency for my NFT that i can sell for crypto/real money if so GET LOST
one thing RMT
LIKE SORRY but are you going to pay me in torn currency for my NFT that i can sell for crypto/real money if so GET LOST
If you have to ask..
nose feet teef
NFT?
Not For Torn
Just not for Torn lol - stop posting these :P
Not For Torn
Just not for Torn lol - stop posting these :P
Yes, because we want to continue to contribute to the running total of more energy use than the whole continent of Africa combined.
(Crypto is f**king stupid)
(Crypto is f**king stupid)
NFT's arent even a good idea OUTSIDE of torn.
also maybe put more effort into your post "good idea" explain why you think it would be or wouldn't how it would be used/ implemented?
Just when I thought the blockchain snake oil was about done, the whole NFT retardation started up.
There may be a valid use case (that isn't money laundering) for it but I have yet to see one.
There may be a valid use case (that isn't money laundering) for it but I have yet to see one.
technically items in torn are already NFTs as each individual item has a unique ID
it's why we have item limits in our inventories 'cause otherwise it'd slow torn down lol
it's why we have item limits in our inventories 'cause otherwise it'd slow torn down lol
Excuse me, We don’t have electricity in africa. Please don’t assume we do.
the dumbest shit, real good way to out yourself as a good mark for scam-artists and grifters tho
just asking \_('-')_/
Could have made a poll, initiate some discussion, make a proper forum post... Things like that.
Otherwise people will just R- the thread.
Otherwise people will just R- the thread.
Everyone's being too harsh. History says there are idiots to exploit here.
I can't personally be stuffed, but make some NFTs and link them to posts on Torn, and see if you can sell them. Bet someone buys. Just make sure to get actual cash, so it's all external to the game and no RMT.
Edit: finally disliked your post I'm sorry - I was just joking. Can I interest you in the first round of offerings? Get in on the ground floor?
I can't personally be stuffed, but make some NFTs and link them to posts on Torn, and see if you can sell them. Bet someone buys. Just make sure to get actual cash, so it's all external to the game and no RMT.
Edit: finally disliked your post I'm sorry - I was just joking. Can I interest you in the first round of offerings? Get in on the ground floor?
Mentions: NFT in Torn
My Torn NFT INCOMEEE
People in torn are stupid but not this stupid