Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Anon in Torn

Started by peachykara [1947794] on in Graveyard.

26 replies · 561 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

peachykara [1947794]
> be me
> live in a shack near the dump
> make $ by buying an selling beer, sometimes steal chocolates and jackets
> gonna buy a private island one of these days for sure
> go to the dump to search for any good stuff
> see a tough looking guy
> he's bullying a qt3.14
> she looking fine, bare feet
> psych myself up to go protecc her
> think I can get him from behind with my baseball bat
> he doesn't even turn back
> next thing I know I'm in a hospital bed beside a guy who got mauled by a dog
> it's fine, shit happens, but I vow revenge
> try to look for qt3.14 whenever I can
> few days later see her get out of a Ferrari with tough guy
> they're wearing rings
> mfw

[image: i.imgflip.com]