EDIT: as many have asked, no I don't have the boxes. After you have sent the money and I spinned the RNG, I inform my Co worker of the number. He gives me the box and I give you the box.
Come and gamble! Selling parcels with random items! The RNG will choose! 1M each parcel. Come and get a DB (60B value!)
For fair chance of players, only one can be bought each day.
We (of course) are not responsible for your unluckiness. Be aware! There are 157 boxes, and in one is the so valuable item of DB! Go big, or go Home my friends.
DM me
with my luck, im going to be getting an SED.. let's do it
I'll bite
nice let try this
So all the parcels are in your inventory?
and i thought the casino was bad...lets try it anyway :D
Let me get this straight, you're selling boxes of crap for an extortionate amount and stating that in one box there is a DB worth 60b while your networth is just 30m? And people fall for this crap? This is quite literally the oldest scam in the book lol
im interested, what did you get? some tissues or smth actually decent?
But he said there's a DB in one of them, there has to be a DB. I ain't letting LoneFakeNewsStar from stealing my richness
True.
Do me a favour and lend me 20bil. Will pay you back double...honest!
No. After the RNG is spinned I inform my Co worker of the number. He gets the box, sends it to me and I send it to you.
No sir. I inform my Co worker of the number and so he gives me the box. I then give you the box.
Total scam LOL never even spoke to this guy in my life, He pops up messaging me to buy parcels with a DB in when he has never had a networth in his playing days don't be stupid and fall for this idiot
So, theres a mysterious benefactor being all this now too?!?!
Hahahahahahahahaha
Enjoy the hospital Scamboy
what's the name of this person?
Mentions:
1800notascam [2557555]
So, 157 boxes...for 1mill each...
And you're giving away a DB that is worth 382x more than you'll make from selling all the boxes?
This guy is a restart after scamming one too many people his last go round - guess he didnt learn his lesson?
04:30:12 - 05/03/22 You declined Vandol's faction application to Rising Citizens
Vandol: Hi sir.
Vandol: My apologies if I interrupted anything important but I'd like to know if the declination of my application has any particular reason?
Hm...
Mentions:
Vandol [2626027]
Good luck staying out of hossy...
You deserve what ever you get for trying to scam noobs
You guys all seen his honour bar too? Proudly supporting Putin against our beloved friends in Ukraine by the looks of it.....