Purged
Purge Thread
Started by Flint [2090795] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
Most-liked replies
Are you able to replicate the issue again or was it a one time issue?
I'm not sure how to ever replicate this(not OP), but I have had it happen to me a few times as well. I just pass it off as poor network communication or something as it doesn't really affect QoL very much. Just wanted to confirm it's not a one-off bug, I've experienced it as well!
Edit: added info
I'm not sure what I was doing when it's happened, as I'm not as aware of my actions lol I can almost guarantee it had nothing to do with the specific pages Vaffanculo was working with, as I very rarely access the community tabs. I think it's happened to me with city/gym but can't say for sure
Edit: added info
I'm not sure what I was doing when it's happened, as I'm not as aware of my actions lol I can almost guarantee it had nothing to do with the specific pages Vaffanculo was working with, as I very rarely access the community tabs. I think it's happened to me with city/gym but can't say for sure
Purged
I will close this report for now. Please file a new report if the issue comes back.
I have asked Ched to address the "Honour" typo that you have mentioned in the report, it should be sorted out momentarily.
Thanks..!!
I have asked Ched to address the "Honour" typo that you have mentioned in the report, it should be sorted out momentarily.
Thanks..!!