Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Various display issues

Started by Jewbo23 [2658614] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 67 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Jewbo23 [2658614]
I'm using Firefox on a MacBook and out of seemingly nowhere, am having various display issues. The chats from the bottom of the screen have gone, I can't access links in city, the Casino slots just appear blank. I at first thought it was an issue with the fact I'm using Torn Tools, so completely uninstalled that, only for the problem to continue. Even forum posts don't show so I am having to use a different browser to post this.[image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com]https:///i.imgur.com/7MsI7bo.png
KwyyGuem [2740089]
I have a similar issue with the Poker table and chat messages (not noticed any others) when my BT (UK based) router swaps from broadband to 4G in case of a problem - clearing the cache normally fixes it for me.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Can you please try opening Torn in Incognito mode on Firefox and see if you can replicate the issue?
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Then it is some form of local issue that you will have to figure out, I am afraid. Perhaps try clearing the site data for Torn from the browser settings and disable all of your extensions/scripts and see what helps your case.

Thanks..!!