I love this game, I love when people send me turtle memes and jokes!!!
I play everyday my friends and won’t stop anytime soon!!
love & peace!!!
hapoy to hear why others play the game and what their favorite part to it is!!!
Turt Turt turtle!!!
How big?? Hehe be honest…
Crimes 2.0
I was recovering from brain surgery......I got hooked because of dain bramage. Helped me kill time and meet cool people.
The whole point of a game is to be fun, and people who find it fun tend to stay.
If the devs get fat wallets off of the game that people willingly play, good for them, that’s their game, working as intended. A little weird to paint it as some elaborate scam, that is literally how online games work.
WHAT! online games arnt scams? i need to go back to all those forums and tell kids they were wrong, thank you!
Have you not noticed this years eggsrtaviganza? They could have done this years egg update before the event started but decided to wait and make it impossible for any new player to achieve the amount of eggs need for honor bar without paying. I will gladly give my egg supply to any new player striving to acquire the honor bar “Good Friday”. I can’t paint a picture that doesn’t have a canvas. As far as online games work, the harder you play the more your likely to see change… play hard get rewarded…
You are definitely a cool dude, glad to see you online!!! No jokes seriously lots of love my friend!!
I mean this is just a huge invitation for trolls, but honestly for the relationships. Took a month off last month and missed everyone so much. Torn fam the best fam.
Uh oh This post might make the staff upset better make it a whisper text… like shhh “ crimes 2.0” shh very quietly
The lack of updates might have something to do with the fact that most of Torn developers are living in Ukraine.
Why play Torn? I believe the reasoning is obvious.
[image: i.postimg.cc]
I love my Torn family… so I will second this… Lingering Insanity been in my blood for years and I have grown to know the active member very well… lots of love and fun to go around… hoping to really connect with anyone in regards to this post.
My man knows how to cut to the point…
Crimes 2.0
then why are you still playing?
When you love something……
smoother it untill it submits and never leaves you….
Can’t pick who or what you love!!
dude. are you STILL mad about your city finds.
shitty postay bro
no one cares. play the game or not its your CHOICE.
Mentions:
Complaints
I don't think ched or anyone can control if I like the game or not. I play because I like the game and the people I met in it.