273 replies · 6.72k views · thread synced · 9 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:274 / 274 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
274
Discussion span
→
Authority score
65 / 100
Historical score
51 / 100
Story score
71 / 100
Engagement score
87 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Ahab[1735214]
· 44 likes · Why is your profile pic a gorilla jacking off two dicks
Bickomad[2327355]
· 43 likes · Copy from other thread I have to say I agree with the matchmaking changes, this should mean stronger factions actually are ranked higher, not just factions that can win against similar size factions repeatedly. However, I don't understand why the …
Tyrech[2091318] · 28 likes · For those who haven't followed the whole story about how these RW changes came to be, here's the TL:DR (meme style) version of it: -Ched: Listen guys! I have this RW business all figured out. It may have taken me …
Newspaper article out - what are everyones thoughts?
I feel like the hybrid system is a good best of both worlds scenario, and for sure in favour of the 'imminent' faction perk changes.
The fight times being specific days is decent IMO, hopefully getting rid of all the dodging of factions you don't want to fight/using the system to fight factions you do.
What everyone wanted was a greater number of fights, but not at the expense of fairness - hopefully this new system delivers that :D
I have to say I agree with the matchmaking changes, this should mean stronger factions actually are ranked higher, not just factions that can win against similar size factions repeatedly.
However, I don't understand why the change to war only on weekends was necessary, for those that work at this time, it limits their availability to war, being able to war on any day removed this restriction
Pretty good change tbh. Obviously after the change top HoF factions will farm even more cash, but thats how the game designed originally. Main questions how Hidden Ranks will be distributed.
Will it be based on only factions that enlisted or all factions. If all only on active or random 20 members super casual factions that doesnt know attack button exist will also affect ranks.
Will the rank distribution be normal(10%Diamond 20%Plat 40%Gold 20%Silver 10%Bronze) or reversed(40% bronze 30% silver 15%gold 10% plat 5% diamond)
At first glance, I feel like these new Ranked Warring changes will make Ranked Warring actually feel like Ranked Warring.
The only downside with the 7-day pause is for those (Paul) that are on a book right now specifically for RW and won't get it's full use :/ #Sad #Chedded