Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stock question

Started by BOTZIM [2124836] on in Questions & Answers.

10 replies · 202 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
13
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
HemiSphere [2759257]
I believe (and I could be mistaken) that for actives you can stack them (but the blocks are twice the size of the previous one). So (without looking up numbers) if FHG active is for 100 shares, if you buy 100 shares, you'll get 1/wk, if you buy 300 (1st tier +200) you'll get 2/wk, if you buy 700 (2nd tier plus 400), you'll get 3/wk, etc.

I don't think passives stack.
No_yolo_plz [1889385]
The point is that you can, stock benefits are essentially this game's version of a money sink as plenty of players have a lot of cash floating around that could be invested somewhere since they have more than enough money for consumables/training.
tie_dyed1 [75049]
some people are uniterested in stock benefits and only buy to sell for a profit. I currently have a SYM BB. Since the price of SYM dropped significantly, I recently bought more. The price has increased. I will sell for a profit.
JackKelly [2271177]
Passive benefits do not stack. Only active.

Active = stocks that payout every week or month.
Passive = increase to racing skill, company sales, bank interest, etc.