Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave

Started by ThatOnePWNS [2145526] on in General Non-related.

11 replies · 133 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
ThatOnePWNS [2145526]
Someone paid to fly me out here and then left me stranded at the airport when I was supposed to be moving in with them. Health issues that they said they didn't want to burden me with so I guess being homeless is less of a burden than dealing with them going through chemo.
Tigrrrrrr [132684]
You obviously have your phone or some other way of accessing the internet. Try craigslist, Facebook marketplace or the Home Depot/Lowes parking lot... Find some day labor, buy a bus ticket.

If you're averse to day labor, make a cardboard sign and panhandle tourists. Try to look as pitiful as possible. Shouldn't be too tough. Orlando to Toledo runs about $125
ThatOnePWNS [2145526]
I've had an ad on craigslist for over three weeks. All the replies have been asking for sexual favors in return for a ride and I'm not down for that.
Tigrrrrrr [132684]
See, theres the problem right there. You're advertising for a handout (a free ride), not what I said. PLACE AN AD looking for work or reply to ads offering work. One or two days tops, you'll have bus fare.

No wonder you're broke and stranded... for 3 f'n weeks ? Seriously ? Coulda walked it in that time. Get your ass on the interstate on ramp with a sign that says OHIO
ThatOnePWNS [2145526]
Who said I was asking for a free ride? I've never once said I wouldn't come up with gas money. My wallet was stolen so I don't have ID to get on a bus, thus needing someone with a car. But it's all good, thanks for the input.
ThatOnePWNS [2145526]
The last time someone told me to suck my PTSD kicked in and I bit so I don't think anyone wants me doing that. I've offered to pay but nobody's been willing to drive it but thanks for the input.