Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Sold

Started by DickButt [366372] on in Trading Post.

29 replies · 897 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
30
Discussion span
→
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

DickButt [366372]
I didnt put a buyout because the markets been weird lately. Prices are higher than they have been before. I'm gonna let me market kinda dictate what the price will be.
I dont let my auctions go for very long. When bids stop, the auctions stop.
DickButt [366372]
This will be sold in the next 24 hrs. I dont like letting auctions drag out for days. If you're gonna bid, do it quickly you wont have days to do it.
Odysseus [2395563]
Free bump. I can attest to this ^^^^ he is one of the best RW sellers. Transparent and doesnt play games or let auctions drag on.