Just one run to complete a build and see what a full scale build looks like.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 26 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Hi
hello
if you're interested, you can hit harley up.
Yeah don't think OP is interested anymore so I may speak to harley about it myself
i played it too
Bit late but another 7D2D player here. Also some Project Zomboid too.
Anyone still playing this?
Zomboid has great game mechanics and quite a deep complex game. I like trying to survive the waves on 7 days thou.
Think I made it too like day 50 something before the new updates and gave up, only because of poor game performance. I did enjoy it, could get back into it
Zomboid has great game mechanics and quite a deep complex game. I like trying to survive the waves on 7 days thou.
Think I made it too like day 50 something before the new updates and gave up, only because of poor game performance. I did enjoy it, could get back into it