Whats the attitude of the people on the ground?
Or is everyone distracted with Depp vs Herd?
Or is it still Ukraine?
Or perhaps Phizer docs dumed again?
Or Roe vs Wade?
Hold on tight folks.
It's an interesting video. People on the left will dismiss it for obvious reasons.
It exposes what we already knew but as Biden said they set up the most elaborate voting fraud system in history and since the democrats control the FBI there will be no invistigation into it because they just don't see enough to investigate more ,in America we have become a third world country,where they just turn a blind eye ,hell we still have people in solitary confinement for trespassing,80 people they won't even investigate for Jan 6 things why because they were paid government actors
The usual actors will pop up here for their two cents that's what we do
Wat
Elections have consequences. Stolen elections have catastrophic consequences
This again?
Now that's gangsta:
When you're a complete f**kin' idiot, with narcissistic tendencies...and have a cult following of millions that still see you as Anakin Skywalker, Neo, & Jesus Christ all rolled into one.
Can't make this shit up.
Planned destruction of the food chain.
I wasn't going to look it up because I'm tired of wasting my time on this nothingburger Trumper horseshit. I looked it up. Tl;dr:
[image: i.imgur.com]
Speaking of destruction of food chains... have you heard of the fires of the food processing plants?
Circle jerk thread lol.
If what is in the video is accurate, that means that a team of American citizens purchased third party phone records and video to build a solid case for massive federal election fraud while the FBI stood back and ignored it. If it's inaccurate, then we're just being bamboozled again and will probably live through more "two more weeks", "hold the line", "I need 6 million more signatures", etc., etc., etc.
In either case, I'm over it. I don't care any more. I wasn't ever a consistent or passionate voter anyway.
Loyal community ties and local elections is where I'm putting my time and energy.
yep.
Mockracy.
Loyal community ties and local elections is where I'm putting my time and energy.
Much respect.
NOTE TO STACEY ABRAMS - FIND A GOOD LAWYER: True the Vote Announces They Are Releasing Addresses of ALL Ballot Trafficking Stash Houses (Gateway Pundit)It didn't take long for "two more weeks!". In two weeks we will release the addresses of the stash houses! In two weeks after that we will release which ones were used enough to overturn the election! In two more weeks we will release the names of the owners of the stash houses! Now we need 6 million signatures so we can indict! We are only $6 million short of our goal to pressure law enforcement to indict! It never f**king ends with these ConInc grifters.
You went from putting your time and energy into community and local elections....to coping?
In less than 3 hours?
Out of curiosity I had to see who was behind this.
Oh. It's Dinesh D'Souza.
Same guy that comes out with a documentary every few years, and conservatives eat that shit up. He comes across as a hack, and the Pied Piper of f**kery.
This dude wanted to repeal the civil rights act, blames the left for the 9/11 attacks, and said the January 6th rioters were just a bunch of rowdy people.
You guys are hugging...this guy's nuts? Forreal?
I mean...do you. I'm curious how silly his next doc is.
(Should drop sometime in 2024 or 2025)
He has also been downplaying slavery and the Tulsa massacre.
I feel like you didn't read what I posted or didn't understand it. I said we'll get the "two more weeks" treatment and not long after that I saw a "two more weeks" article regarding the D'Souza team so I posted that.
To be clear, I would not normally post a Gateway Pundit article to prove a point but they are one of the purveyors of the "two more weeks" that people keep buying into.
Hopefully he falls over and dies.
I feel like you didn't read what I posted or didn't understand it.
Nah.
As soon as I clicked the link, out of morbid curiosity, I saw "ProTrumpNews".
That was enough for me.