Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Survivalist merit

Started by Corill [1690244] on in Questions & Answers.

12 replies · 877 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
21
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

Most-liked replies

Corill [1690244]
I successfully mugged someone when I was on 1 health but I didn’t get the survivalist merit. Anyone have any idea why?
meckie93 [2438411]
Survivalist: "Win an attack with only 1% life remaining".
So it should work even if you entered a fight with under 1% Health.

Some people stated that you have to visit the Awards page for some Awards to update and count.
Hornz [2220919]
This is correct. It has to be an attack that you began with greater than 1% health and received damage during it.
Anarch_Nexus [2735811]
I got that one on accident when aiming for kill on 25th attack, but would have died if I stretched it longer. Some merits don’t update right away.
JoeOrange [2356869]
Either find a def whore with low str or get a friend to equip a pillow. Lower your life to as close to 1% as possible and attack them with a weak weapon. Use a rifle or some other strong weapon to finish them off when you are under 1%
Aezur [1950769]
I successfully mugged someone when I was on 1 health but I didn’t get the survivalist merit. Anyone have any idea why?

It's 1% health, not 1 health.
meckie93 [2438411]
I did it with mission Targets.

One of the targets didn't do much damage to me. So i went low life into a fight with him and kept using low damaging hits on him until i was under 1% (easier with high Health). Then i threw a Grenade to finish him off.

it might not work on the first try but you can get the Merit decently fast.
Otherwise you can just wait for it: "Just play normally and it'll come."