.
Grave
Started by Gas [2375993] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 24
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- SCHALE [2664981]
· 22 likes ·
A basketball can float on seawater, and is a wild beast in the hands of professional player, so I vote for July - LegitimateBot [2760861]
· 8 likes ·
Who is Morgana? I bet she a mermaid. She defo can navigate sea
Platypus are freshwater creatures, so would avoid the sea..
A basketball can float on seawater, and is a wild beast in the hands of professional player, so I vote for July
.
Who is Morgana? I bet she a mermaid. She defo can navigate sea
Pretty sure Morgana is a fallen angel with a bullshit snare and sister to Kayle
smh op, completely ignoring Zoey's nautical exploits
What was the correct answer 'though? :0
It’s obviously the basketball named Wilson
Yeah but I want confirmation
Morgana Le Fay?
The Albatross is a symbol of luck among seafarers. So...
i was totally thinking this. OP dont hate on zoey!
bot check incoming for you, beep beep bloop
I honestly don't know the answer. I don't know what albatross or platypus is. Am I a bot now?
I can’t respond to the poll as my selection should say “you’re”
.
The question is wrong to start with... albatrosses dont navigate the sea, they fly ( we dont say that airline pilots navigate the sea do we ! )