1. Even revivers I know aren't getting through all their e 24/7 on paid revives. They might manage that on a weekend with wars or during an event, but during the week, no chance. And everyone I know who has sold escapes via the escape book and therefore tried to put together a whole month worth of escapes has failed to fill their e with it 24/7 as well.
2. Yeah I'm not 100% convinced of that but I do think there's a potential argument for it. For most people the first three stats they push are one defensive and two offensive. The people you are fighting who have 2 stats SEed will potentially be able to handle your defensive stat with their corresponding offensive stat if your overalls are similar or if they catch you when they have a corresponding offensive needle going and you don't have the defensive needle on.
So then if they are annoyingly much bigger than you in their defensive stat, your offensive stats aren't gonna help you.
BUT if you have a second defensive stat trained past like 15b or so, which is quite achievable after a few years of that being the only stat you're training in the gym, a lot of the people who have SEed only two stats will need a needle for that as well. That means they'd need to have rolled something in in order to beat you, and suddenly there's a whole range of situations where that's unlikely to have happened. I think once you're in the top 100 you're talking about quite a small number of potential opponents you are concerned about at all, and if you can reduce it even further to only those people who have SEed both offensive stats to the same kind of level as your defensive ones, and/or who have two needles running, that probably reduces your pool of opponents more than doubling a 10 trillion top stat a bunch more times.
I don't think that I personally am ever going to get to the point of having to wonder about this in more detail than this vague hypothetical though.