grave
grave
Started by Shigaraki- [2779950] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 19
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Khal [2595709]
· 9 likes ·
bruh, who's multi are you edit: shit graphics too
Mentioned in this thread
Vincenzo_ [2717724] ×1
bruh, who's multi are you
edit: shit graphics too
edit: shit graphics too
He is claiming to be this guys restart: Vincenzo_
And watch out everyone - he himself seems to have really bad artistic skills and has ripped everything out from the internet.
Being skeptical but still being hopeful for a new pfp I accepted when he messaged me - and what I got was all ripped from the internet:
https://imgbb.com/Dz3qjD6
https://imgbb.com/JFx7FRQ
https://ibb.co/RSbMr0Z
https://ibb.co/8XfNV4k
Just with a quick google reverse image search, you can find it all over the internet...
After asking him why he continues doing it even though I asked for something freshly hand-drawn he insisted that it was the wrong link and pointed to the next one, which is also ripped out of the internet.
In the end, I demanded my money back but he refused - but o well it's money I can lose but he will see what it gets him...
DONT COMMISSION THIS GUY UNLESS YOU WANT SOMETHING THAT IS ALREADY ON THE INTERNET
And watch out everyone - he himself seems to have really bad artistic skills and has ripped everything out from the internet.
Being skeptical but still being hopeful for a new pfp I accepted when he messaged me - and what I got was all ripped from the internet:
https://imgbb.com/Dz3qjD6
https://imgbb.com/JFx7FRQ
https://ibb.co/RSbMr0Z
https://ibb.co/8XfNV4k
Just with a quick google reverse image search, you can find it all over the internet...
After asking him why he continues doing it even though I asked for something freshly hand-drawn he insisted that it was the wrong link and pointed to the next one, which is also ripped out of the internet.
In the end, I demanded my money back but he refused - but o well it's money I can lose but he will see what it gets him...
DONT COMMISSION THIS GUY UNLESS YOU WANT SOMETHING THAT IS ALREADY ON THE INTERNET
Mentions: Vincenzo_ [2717724]
Oh would you look at that - getting exposed and quickly wanted it graved hahahahaha
Its 2022 most people can add text to an image and if they cant theres websites that do it for you!
lol still newb. nice scam anyway
Graved as requested, thanks.