Welcome classic gamer, have you a pocket full of quarters? See something you like in the claw machine hmm?
This is quite a impressive claw machine, it has not only plushies, but guns, cars, clothing, drugs. Among other oddities.
Arcade passes available:
Free play pass: You are given 3 quarters by the coin master aka (FirestarClan) you get to play the machine 3 times, you may win each time or lose each time, you lose nothing because you invest nothing. Prizes available with free pass are items under the value of 1k. The free play pass renews after a 24 hour period passes.
Basic play pass: cost 5k, you are given 5 quarters by the coin master aka (FirestarClan) you are guaranteed one win, you get to play the machine 5 times. You could win each time or lose 4 times. Prizes available with Basic play pass are items under the value of 6k. The basic play pass doesn't renew.
Upgraded play pass: cost 50k, you are given 5 quarters by the coin master aka (FirestarClan) you are guaranteed 3 wins, you get to play the machine 5 times. You could lose 2 times or win each time. Prizes available with Upgraded play pass are items under the value of 11k. The Upgraded play pass doesn't renew.
Year pass: cost 100 million, you are given 10 quarters every 24 hours to use, if you miss a day the quarters do not stack, you can only play the machine ten times a day, you are guaranteed 10 wins a day. The value of the prizes are unknown.
...
Fine print: no refunds
Torn Claw Machine (game)
Started by Firestar [2629585] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 179 / 179 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 179
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 62 / 100
- Engagement score
- 83 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Metchi_Pockvano [2743523]
· 4 likes ·
Shower before Pajamas Brush your teeth Bed Alarm - Daisy3 [730750]
· 3 likes ·
You sent a Monkey Plushie to FirestarClan with the message: Pardon me, miss. Is this your escaped chimpanzee? - Matchlock [2227514]
· 3 likes ·
Wear pajamas, brush teeth, sleep on military cot, wake up naturally Reminds me of this story Guy who sold shares of himself
Mentioned in this thread
Firestar [2629585] ×2 Brad1983 [2484552] ×1 Apathy [2728692] ×1
It's currently 12:10 AM for me, should I take a shower before bed or just go to bed?
Should I wear pajamas or the clothes I've worn all day?
Should I brush my teeth or not brush my teeth?
Lol Should I sleep on my bed or sleep on a military cot?
Should I set my alarm for 9 am or play Russian roulette and see if I wake up naturally on time?
Should I wear pajamas or the clothes I've worn all day?
Should I brush my teeth or not brush my teeth?
Lol Should I sleep on my bed or sleep on a military cot?
Should I set my alarm for 9 am or play Russian roulette and see if I wake up naturally on time?
Shower before
Pajamas
Brush your teeth
Bed
Alarm
Pajamas
Brush your teeth
Bed
Alarm
Pink Shirt
Wear pajamas, brush teeth, sleep on military cot, wake up naturally
Reminds me of this story Guy who sold shares of himself
Reminds me of this story Guy who sold shares of himself
This but wake up naturally... unless you have somewhere to be in the morning, then alarm
Purple shirt
Shower, pajamas, brush teeth, Bed and see if you wake up on your own.....
Next round of my decisions for today:
Do I wear winter clothing or summer clothing ( it will become 90 degrees at some point today lol )
Breakfast or no breakfast?
Shoes or flip flops ?
Wear clothing correctly or everything backwards?
Wear my glasses or let the world be blurry ?
Feed my cats dry food for the entire day or wet food for the entire day? ( I normally give them both, throughout the day. Hahaha )
Tap dance randomly at some point while out or be normal and not tap dance randomly?
Run continuously even if it's just 3 steps and I might nearly knock someone over or walk ?
Shout "I'm a goofy goober yeah!" Everytime someone says my name or don't do that?
Do I wear winter clothing or summer clothing ( it will become 90 degrees at some point today lol )
Breakfast or no breakfast?
Shoes or flip flops ?
Wear clothing correctly or everything backwards?
Wear my glasses or let the world be blurry ?
Feed my cats dry food for the entire day or wet food for the entire day? ( I normally give them both, throughout the day. Hahaha )
Tap dance randomly at some point while out or be normal and not tap dance randomly?
Run continuously even if it's just 3 steps and I might nearly knock someone over or walk ?
Shout "I'm a goofy goober yeah!" Everytime someone says my name or don't do that?
flip flops, no glasses and wet food for the kitties
Winter clothes, flip flops, backwards, blurry, dry,tap, run run run (it is good for you)don't do that
Funny I want to see vids proving that your doing as said
Funny I want to see vids proving that your doing as said
Summer clothes, breakfast, shoes, backwards, wear glasses, wet food, dance randomly, no, and no.
Lol someday maybe, I need a cameraman.
Dang, is the 30 the cut off for being cool or not, nowadays?
Alrighty 24 hours has almost past, time for some last minute decision making!
My dad is making homemade lasagna, do I get to eat the delicious food or refuse to eat and say " I'm becoming a no pastatarian!"
Should I clean my cats litterboxes or be lazy and skip cleaning them tonight
When I go to bed should I wear hiking boots or wear no shoes like normal?
Should i do 50 jumping jacks or 10 push-ups ?
My dad is making homemade lasagna, do I get to eat the delicious food or refuse to eat and say " I'm becoming a no pastatarian!"
Should I clean my cats litterboxes or be lazy and skip cleaning them tonight
When I go to bed should I wear hiking boots or wear no shoes like normal?
Should i do 50 jumping jacks or 10 push-ups ?
Lol no
A day has past, and the winner of one million " 04:55:47 - 23/05/22 You sent $1,000,000 to Ripley with the message: Torn Decide My Day Thread "
I'll now send a item/plushie to each person who commented on this.
I'll now send a item/plushie to each person who commented on this.
> Should i do 50 jumping jacks or 10 push-ups ?
Do both and some burpees!
Do both and some burpees!
Lol how many burpees?
bump