Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Tutorials for uploading to torn

Started by lazygamer [2650188] on in Questions & Answers.

11 replies · 181 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
10
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

DedeSiregar [2430598]
I just send the picture to a friend in discord, click share button there to get the direct link, copy the link n post it here.
It's tricky to use other websites to post n get direct link of the image when u on phone
fuck [2669774]
i believe they are visible to everyone. I also use discord to host images.

I just right click and click copy image, and paste it.
-Castiel [494682]
You could always go to your torn profile upload an image there and copy the link to use. That is what I do because sometimes it just doesn't work.