Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Computer Virus Woes

Started by VelveteenBlack [2762907] on in Questions & Answers.

10 replies · 248 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
VelveteenBlack [2762907]
I've been using Baldr's basic advice when it comes to crimes, and I'm at the point where they suggested stealth computer viruses. I'm only getting blues on those and haven't gotten a green yet, despite going back and doing thorough robberies for a bit longer. I know intelligence can impact this crime successs and my Intel isn't great but it's higher than the 100 minimum that Baldr gave. Anyone have input for me on this?
SirEdge [2609907]
I got my INT up to 5k and still only got blues (10 attempts isn't many, but suggests that it simply wasn't happening at that point). I was going to try again when I got to 10k INT, but at that point I was able to try FBI hacks, so my computer crimes are just going to be FBI hacks.
dunmugmeh [538353]
I do have all the merits for clicking virus crimes. I only did it to get the merits its about 50% blue even with a 60 nb. Its just a merit earning exercise clicking them, there are better crimes for xp.