Reading the title, you must have thought that this might be just another suggestion. A fun one, some might say.
But as you read the author's name, you felt a the sensation of dread.
Is this gonna be another rambling? like that previous one? or that other one?
Will he shamelessly plug his ramblings? What's next? Is he gonna plug a referral link? We're already in torn!
He'd be stupid to do that.
With that exposition and shameless plugging out of the way, let's get snorting!
For a city which kills more senators than they eat, it is surprising to know that in Torn, cocaine is nowhere to be found.
Is it a conspiracy? Is someone hoarding all the coke? Is someone snorting all the coke?
Some players say that I must have been snorting coke, cause for some reason they don't understand my forum posts. (also known as rants)
I say they're too high on xanax to comprehend my coke fueled ramblings.
But really, in all seriousness. Having cocaine in the game will be a good update.
Also a good excuse to add Bogota, Columbia on the travel agency. and you know what people buy there! Chocolates and Emeralds. of course.
I don't really have an Idea what the effects will be, but it would be nice to add +50% forum typing speed in there so I can ramble more.
Might aswell add -200% forum typing speed to the OD so I'll get taken down a peg once in a while.
What do you think dear reader, do you want cocaine to be added to the game?
If you do, SMASH that Like button! We only need 250 likes for the devs to consider it!
or don't. just vote "Yes, definitely." on the poll.
But as you read the author's name, you felt a the sensation of dread.
Is this gonna be another rambling? like that previous one? or that other one?
Will he shamelessly plug his ramblings? What's next? Is he gonna plug a referral link? We're already in torn!
He'd be stupid to do that.
With that exposition and shameless plugging out of the way, let's get snorting!
For a city which kills more senators than they eat, it is surprising to know that in Torn, cocaine is nowhere to be found.
Is it a conspiracy? Is someone hoarding all the coke? Is someone snorting all the coke?
Some players say that I must have been snorting coke, cause for some reason they don't understand my forum posts. (also known as rants)
I say they're too high on xanax to comprehend my coke fueled ramblings.
But really, in all seriousness. Having cocaine in the game will be a good update.
Also a good excuse to add Bogota, Columbia on the travel agency. and you know what people buy there! Chocolates and Emeralds. of course.
I don't really have an Idea what the effects will be, but it would be nice to add +50% forum typing speed in there so I can ramble more.
Might aswell add -200% forum typing speed to the OD so I'll get taken down a peg once in a while.
What do you think dear reader, do you want cocaine to be added to the game?
If you do, SMASH that Like button! We only need 250 likes for the devs to consider it!
or don't. just vote "Yes, definitely." on the poll.
Mentions: [IBB] The problem with journalists. · Communism :: The antidote is a poison.