Is it possible to go back down a level of difficulty in missions by declining or failing/timing out too many missions?
Mission difficulty
Started by Heisenberger [2558253] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 22 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
yes it is
Do you know how many you need to decline or fail for it to drop? Or the fastest way to get it to drop?
I have been declining and/or failing missions for what seems like quite a while now and it won't drop. I may have had a handful of successful missions in that time, I wonder if that is why it won't drop.
I have been declining and/or failing missions for what seems like quite a while now and it won't drop. I may have had a handful of successful missions in that time, I wonder if that is why it won't drop.
all i know is If you decline a contract you will lose less standing in comparison to when you fail a mission