About this thread
Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 25
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- selfabuse [1566046]
· 10 likes ·
Ehhh, your post has private bids. Even drunk, I don't play with "private bids" - Heasleys4hemp [1468764] Committee
· 2 likes ·
2.5b
400 million
650 million :p
1B
1.5b
2.5b
The answer apparently is yes :D
Ugh, boy do I not need another RW gun, but I'll do 3.0b
retracted
$5.1b, because I'm drunk and stupid.
pretty nice pull, and congraz.
100,000,000 every year for the rest of my Torn life?
Send the drunk guy to my forum post next lol
Ehhh, your post has private bids. Even drunk, I don't play with "private bids"
Sobriety is creeping up on me.. do we have an end date/time for this? I'm not sure I'm going to be able to hold this bid forever..
Sobriety, or at least bed time, is imminent. This doesn't seem like it was an auction, and was instead just bids on a gun that may or may not be for sale. I'm fine with honoring my $5.1b -- until I head to sleep, which is probably 15 minutes or so away. If you want to do this, let's do this. Otherwise I'll post when I'm heading off to bed, and bow out in favor of Hilde (or whoever puts in a better bid before the indeterminate time that this ends)
What would u offer for my 18% than?
A 18% Warlord Arma? Send me a screenshot, and I'll let you know!
On topic, I'm heading to bed, so I'm bowing out. If this was a legit auction and not just a "hey maybe I'm selling this, maybe I'm not, you all go throw out numbers", I'd have stuck to my bid overnight, but that doesn't seem to be what's going n here- there are no rules as to when it ends, what happens if people bid towards the end. etc. It's a very nice looking gun, but I'm not getting stuck in to some bidding war when we don't even know what the reserve is, when it's over, if /when there's a buyout, etc. so - ok. Best of luck. Assuming Hilde doesn't bow out, you're still getting probably a lot more than the gun it worth, so this still works out very very well for you.
Cheers!
On topic, I'm heading to bed, so I'm bowing out. If this was a legit auction and not just a "hey maybe I'm selling this, maybe I'm not, you all go throw out numbers", I'd have stuck to my bid overnight, but that doesn't seem to be what's going n here- there are no rules as to when it ends, what happens if people bid towards the end. etc. It's a very nice looking gun, but I'm not getting stuck in to some bidding war when we don't even know what the reserve is, when it's over, if /when there's a buyout, etc. so - ok. Best of luck. Assuming Hilde doesn't bow out, you're still getting probably a lot more than the gun it worth, so this still works out very very well for you.
Cheers!
Well I guess it’s time for me to join the fray with a 7.5 offer on this beauty of a weapon. All my liquid allowing me at the moment LOL
8b (pay you later)