Graveyard
Grave Please
Started by _Morpheus_ [2705817] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 192 / 192 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 192
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 70 / 100
- Engagement score
- 87 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Insi [2034939]
· 163 likes ·
[image: i.gyazo.com] - SpARkS4206967 [2175802]
· 79 likes ·
Why no brothel? I want better ways to build happiness than edvds and chocolate - Ara [2094582]
· 76 likes ·
probably because its tough to include litterally everyone. After a Mosque is made, someone can make the same thread for a different religion..... and again..... and again............. again. yeah theres a ton of religions.
probably because its tough to include litterally everyone. After a Mosque is made, someone can make the same thread for a different religion..... and again..... and again............. again. yeah theres a ton of religions.
I want a forest of oak trees with druids to confess to. But it's ok. I'm not picky. That sleezy non-denominational priest will suffice in a clinch.
.
Why no brothel?
I want better ways to build happiness than edvds and chocolate
I want better ways to build happiness than edvds and chocolate
Torn takes place in the US where churches are far more common. If there were a mosque ched would probably get death threats for disrespecting Islam too.
If grasping for straws was a person
If we are making requests I wouldn't mind a temple to Jupiter. At a push I would be willing to make offerings to Zeus instead (after all, they are etymologically identical). Until then, the multi-faith 'church' is fine by me.
Dont belive in god, belive in yourself
Why not totems in the game? XD
why mosque not Synagogue?
Why Synagogue not temple?
Why not some place outside for pagans to pray and do whatever things pagans do
Ched doesn't believe in Muslims. He think's they're made up, like Australia.
Staff Edit: Politically Incorrect Joke
are you suggesting to read flavor text? what do you think we are? literate?
OK the PC ppl have arrived, rename the church to "that place where ppl pray to the thing they like the most"
With the torn church u pray to God Ched Himself. The only religion that matters is Tornism.