Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Display issues on mobile

Started by Leartl [2555853] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 107 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
8
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100

Most-liked replies

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I can replicate this on the mobile app if I change my zoom ratio to under 100%. If you change it back to 100% this becomes normal again.

[image: cdn.discordapp.com]

However I am unsure if we want to keep this page updated still. We can probably think about getting rid of the laptop borders. I will assign this to Joe to think about how we can address this.

Thanks!
frostyboy [328002]
Same issue here but with forums and overseas travel items - all appear off the screen with no way to scroll over to them - cleared cache, reinstalled browser, cookies etc, using samsung galaxy