Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Skip Tutorial

Started by ColtonH [2814725] on in Suggestions.

1 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
ColtonH [2814725]
I think you should add a "Skip Tutorial" button when loading in to Torn again, every time I login from a different computer I have to go through and click continue over and over again, even though I've been playing the game, I know its not too big of a suggestion, just thought it would be helpful, thanks!!