Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Apology

Started by hijodeputaSiete [2812166] on in General Discussion.

63 replies · 1.91k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 64 / 64 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
64
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
75 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

hijodeputaSiete [2812166]
I would like to apologize for being stupid in my last few posts. It felt like the demon in me was cuming out and I couldn't take it anymore. Im sry for everything that I'm even going to stop playing this game because it seems like no one will take me seriously anymore.

Farewell everyone

Edit: After reading all the positive comments, I have decided that I return back to torn and will instead try to be a better man instead.
Monday [2402913]
What a chode. When I was your level I was still talking shit to level 100's. What's the worst anyone's gonna do? Hurt your feels?
TornFalcon [2042205]
Yes. to the edit.

To OP:
Bye. or just shut it and play. make number go up make finger no forums.
you might make it out alive. or fed. who knows.
DeMe123 [2771572]
Hello FatNuts420 multi, I have seen like one of your forum posts but I think you should stick to one account for forum posting because you look lame when using multis
Powder [1456875]
I said it in your other post, and I'll say it again here.

You aren't entitled to an account for each weird personality of yours. Gotta use one, bud.
Shooby [2510470]
This isn't an airport, no need to announce your departure.

Also apologizing for stupid posts with another stupid post that no one cares about isn't a solution when you're the problem lol.