21 days. Impressive
Apology
Started by hijodeputaSiete [2812166] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 64 / 64 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
what did that fella do lol?
just curious
just curious
His mom didnt swallow
Folks that leave are missed primarily when attacked by people without sufficient speed.
:P
Sorry you're leaving. I just didn't feel like resisting the joke.
:P
Sorry you're leaving. I just didn't feel like resisting the joke.
Why do you even comment?
Nobody likes what you post
Like this..
Nobody truly likes this
Nobody likes what you post
Like this..
Nobody truly likes this
No one really cares, it's OK, just move on...
When YouTubers make cringe apology video it be like
How will WAR survive without you.
Is this what main character syndrome looks like?
You already made a response after you posted..... We all know you aren't leaving.
Seriously?
Lol @ anymore
Peace out Multi #19
TL;DR
demons and cum
demons and cum
I cum in everything don’t worry
Hes likes to talk tough. Hope he grows a pair soon.
Can I have your stu-Wait, never mind.
Woohoo a new chain target!