Sitting in one of the well furnished rooms of my Penthouse. A beer on one hand... I make my way to the window to enjoy the view. I'm waiting by the phone as I already dropped my number on Torn tinder... Will I get a date tonight?
Youngrapstah
Started by Youngrapstah [2798178] on in Roleplay.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Most-liked replies
- strange2 [68827]
· 4 likes ·
strange2 hit Youngrapstah with his Ivory Walking Cane in the Stomach for 1456 NO HORNY - TornFalcon [2042205]
· 4 likes ·
TornFalcon threw toilet paper all over Youngtapstah's penthouse. As Youngtapstah ran outside to see who would do such a thing, they stepped in dog poop, decreasing happiness by 2459.
strange2 hit Youngrapstah with his Ivory Walking Cane in the Stomach for 1456
NO HORNY
NO HORNY
TornFalcon threw toilet paper all over Youngtapstah's penthouse. As Youngtapstah ran outside to see who would do such a thing, they stepped in dog poop, decreasing happiness by 2459.
*puts on ski mask and goes to penthouse,
shoots all the windows out then leaves*
shoots all the windows out then leaves*
Youngrapstah struggles to get up, bruised and injured. He crawls to the bathroom and stitches himself up. . .
((Funniest RP post in a while. :D))
NO HORNY
Meanwhile me in my bedroom: yeah I don't think so you little sh*ts
Meanwhile me in my bedroom: yeah I don't think so you little sh*ts
Torn Tinder time
(In case it wasn't clear, there's been broad unofficial agreement by the RP forum to limit sexual/exclusively dating-oriented content to private chats in order to make sure everyone is comfortable. If that sort of thing is your goal, I suggest you look outside the Torn RP forum.)
(Strange was making a joke, so am I. Oh, here's one, I'm responding to them right now. BOOM)