Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

WE HATE FORTNITe

Started by Wallter [2822516] on in Gaming.

8 replies · 134 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
17
Authority score
8 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

A_Mean_Person [1631303]
Why would I hate something I do not even use / play?

If anything games like Fortnite do me a favor of weeding out some of the children (like you) from the things that i do play thus giving me a better experience elsewere.
FirstCaptain [2828413]
I don't play Fortnite cuz I'm biased against all battle royales. And I also hate all third-person shooters (it doesn't feel as immersive as an FPS).
Wallter [2822516]
i agree this was completely a test to see what the community would say this was completely unbiased i dont hate but dont like the game either its just kinda there have been called a child so not to bad