Someone called me an asshole and I found this to be very homophobic. Bogie can you please ban the use of the word “asshole”? I think allowing such a term as community manager encourages discrimination and harassment- and will inevitably lead to the rise of fascism here on torn.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 13
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Weird take after getting warned for legitimate homophobic slurs. This was already graved once as it's just low quality spam, we'll issue a warning for that too.
After getting this exact thread graved once you thought it best to post it again?
Is this your coming out? I don't see any other reason why it would be homophobic.
Grats anyway! Hope you find the man of your life soon.
Grats anyway! Hope you find the man of your life soon.
while you ban the use of the word asshole, ban this jerk too <3
Bogie be like
[image: i.gifer.com]
[image: i.gifer.com]
Weird take after getting warned for legitimate homophobic slurs. This was already graved once as it's just low quality spam, we'll issue a warning for that too.
God damn I sure do love assholes
This would be a more relevant post in your faction forum. Then everyone who cares could see it.
I've noticed that the people who talk about fascism are always the ones trying to ban things.
LOL this is just a straight up lie. I haven't been warned for anything in months except bountying the staffer who removed this. This post does not break the rules.
Up yours, woke moralist. We'll see who bans who!
toughen up kiddo
another victim of themselves
god, i love martyrs
god, i love martyrs