So I’ve finally completed it, when you again exp on the weapon you chosen would the exp carry over if I were to buy the same weapon again but maybe slightly better damage or a RW version of the weapon.
Combat Training
Started by PimpinPigeon [2599991] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Yes
Yes, for same weapon type the experience remains. Example is AK to another AK (RW type or otherwise), but not Gold AK.
I cant say for sure with a ranked war weapon, but it does for regular weapons.
Thanks guys
Applies for weapons with specials as well.
Like: I maxed my Exp on an ordinary Benelli M1, the same % is applied to the same weapon with specials from caches.
Like: I maxed my Exp on an ordinary Benelli M1, the same % is applied to the same weapon with specials from caches.
Rock on, thanks. I kind of figured it did, but having not used a special weapon, didn't know for sure.
Been asking this question myself. Thanks for clearing it up!