Torn do be lagging hard
Started by Prevalence [2825160] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 37
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 70 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Hadn't noticed, is it laggy for you?
It's a joke.
Don't put up a warning that things will be slow due to Halloween, fix the problem.
Don't put up a warning that things will be slow due to Halloween, fix the problem.
good luck chaining, even if you manage some hits they arent counting and chains are resetting lol
This happens without fail every year, I can’t understand why torn seems to be unable to keep up year after year when they know this is gonna happen
Different event, same sh!tshow.
yeah, im currently trying to collect map items, and im getting an error 550 every 10-15 seconds
It was impossible to predict that today's workload would be slightly higher than usual.
Been robbed of 3 hits so far with the fight taking over 10 seconds and a win saying it no longer exists before picking leave.
shit happens man it's to be expected with everyone dropping stacks at the same time.
Edit: Turns out I'm retarded as I seem to have got the treat anyway. Shout out to Acid for schooling a moron :D
shit happens man it's to be expected with everyone dropping stacks at the same time.
Edit: Turns out I'm retarded as I seem to have got the treat anyway. Shout out to Acid for schooling a moron :D
Not enough error 550, need more 550s!
Thank you.
Thank you.
I am posting this on 12:13 let's see what time it is.
Game is unplayable but at least a bunch of adults get to play virtual trick or treat
It's taken an hour to use 500E. Absolute joke. Better be some refills coming
before you hit leave? I had a few say that after i hit leave and still got the treats
Absolute joke
How many events must we do this way before it's figured out?
it's fine
you weren't playing anyway
you weren't playing anyway
bruhhhh this is a joke
I actually hit leave three times. Twice it just went back to the three options and on the third it said the fight no longer exists.
Not exactly tech savvy so I figured it was everyone hitting at once and moved on.
Not exactly tech savvy so I figured it was everyone hitting at once and moved on.