Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

#420 BS

Started by Sephiroth [5918] on in Achievements.

13 replies · 557 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
64
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100
Sephiroth [5918]
Cheers. I stopped with rehab 2 years ago when I got a fancy book. The bill is at over 3b now that can be added on top of all the rest lol
Sephiroth [5918]
Oh, and why's that? I've got 765k work stats and haven't missed a single day in years.

To me they seem quite happy as I got one of the best jobs !

As long as I keep 10/10 merit upgrades in addiction mitigation and have faction toleration branch upgrade on it's not an issue.
MFF [2451353]
I thought the addiction must be really high with no rehab in 2 years....despite...... toleration/merits.... but maybe it cap out at a lvl.