Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Best RW pull?

Started by Negan [2066105] on in General Discussion.

60 replies · 2.03k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 61 / 61 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
61
Discussion span
→
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
75 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Negan [2066105]
Eh, I gave up after a few years. Best thing I ever got was 100 points xD
I DID win the jackpot in my noob days though!
Negan [2066105]
Thanks!
... I got a bit cocky and bought another 7 caches though and mainly got jack shit, except an 11% Revitalize xD
Negan [2066105]
Never claimed I wasn't gonna brag at the same time.
It was a genuine question though, I was curious what everyone else have gotten :p
WhackedMaki [2587660]
That's a crazy weapon! My best is some Delta pants. Gotta a few AR's that I've profited off of from medium caches as well, but never more than a few hundred mil.
Negan [2066105]
Oooooooh nice!
I've done a few medium in the beginning, but I got pure shit like a sniper with foot damage.
My best luck have 100% been with small caches
Beerstein [1322136]
Yup and RW weapon values will drop long term. Not auctioning it off is probably a poor move on OPs part at only 12b networth, but can't blame him for wanting to hang on. The gains he'd get from selling vs holding are certainly superior though.