221 replies · 1.82k views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:222 / 222 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
222
Discussion span
→
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
66 / 100
Engagement score
89 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
AndreasBergmann[2759887]
· 21 likes · Huge shout-out to the guy who inspired me to do this! Spruce you rock! :) 08:21:39 - 20/11/22 Spruce_Willis sent 15x Xanax to you with the message: To get you started :)
AndreasBergmann[2759887]
· 11 likes · Thank you very much for the feedback! Regarding the section, I had to ask bogie: bogie: Trading seems fitting Last message: 08:54:45 - 20/11/22 TCT
AndreasBergmann[2759887]
· 10 likes · Definitely! Thanks for stopping by! :) Edit: 09:37:06 - 20/11/22 nedac08 sent 20x Xanax to you with the message: :) Shout-out to my peeps, the support in unbelievable!
Hey everyone! My name is Andrei and welcome to my Revive Feedback thread! Since I got my Revive Ability, I would like to focus my playstyle around it. I decided to start this thread to hear from the people I revived. I hope everyone's happy with it lol.
Donations are always welcome!
Feel free to leave any kind of Feedback here regarding the revives I provide.
This guy went above and beyond, the mouth to mouth was second to none, still a little confused about the prostate exam, but at least I know it is all good now?