Completed
Grave
Started by Eldragos [1632859] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 420 / 420 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 420
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 61 / 100
- Engagement score
- 86 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- GFB [2623428]
· 5 likes ·
TheInfamous gave 1x ArmaLite M-15A4 to TheInfamous from the faction armory.18:13:4123/02/22 TheInfamous gave 1x ArmaLite M-15A4 to TheInfamous from the faction armory.18:13:3723/02/22 TheInfamous gave 1x ArmaLite M-15A4 to TheInfamous from the faction armory.18:13:3123/02/22 TheInfamous gave 1x ArmaLite M-15A4 to TheInfamous … - Eldragos [1632859]
· 3 likes ·
00:28:19 - 28/11/22 You sent 1x Box of Medical Supplies to Meshes with the message: Holiday Giveaway 00:33:01 - 28/11/22 You sent 1x Dog Poop to Hugo with the message: Holiday Giveaway 00:35:00 - 28/11/22 You sent 1x Lawyer Business … - Rum4nyby [1567187]
· 3 likes ·
I want soap on a rope so I can cut the rope and drop the soap
Mentioned in this thread
00:28:19 - 28/11/22 You sent 1x Box of Medical Supplies to Meshes with the message: Holiday Giveaway
00:33:01 - 28/11/22 You sent 1x Dog Poop to Hugo with the message: Holiday Giveaway
00:35:00 - 28/11/22 You sent 1x Lawyer Business Card to GalacticShrimp with the message: Holiday Giveaway
03:41:18 - 29/11/22 You sent 1x Xanax to LordofDogs with the message: Holiday Giveaway
11:34:38 - 29/11/22 You sent 1x Xanax to AD-Trade-Wunda with the message: Holiday Giveaway
11:36:00 - 29/11/22 You sent 1x Lottery Voucher to Anttheboss with the message: Holiday Giveaway
12:43:11 - 29/11/22 You sent 1x Wind Proof Lighter to R_N_B with the message: Extra special holiday gift
22:08:22 - 29/11/22 You sent 1x Party Hat '19 to snasty with the message: Holiday Giveaway
22:13:07 - 29/11/22 You sent 1x Bag of Candy Kisses to GrannySmoosh with the message: Holiday Giveaway
22:16:50 - 29/11/22 You sent 1x Horse's Head to Nbk185 with the message: Holiday Giveaway
23:08:13 - 29/11/22 You sent 1x Nodding Turtle to Citwolf with the message: Holiday Giveaway
00:33:01 - 28/11/22 You sent 1x Dog Poop to Hugo with the message: Holiday Giveaway
00:35:00 - 28/11/22 You sent 1x Lawyer Business Card to GalacticShrimp with the message: Holiday Giveaway
03:41:18 - 29/11/22 You sent 1x Xanax to LordofDogs with the message: Holiday Giveaway
11:34:38 - 29/11/22 You sent 1x Xanax to AD-Trade-Wunda with the message: Holiday Giveaway
11:36:00 - 29/11/22 You sent 1x Lottery Voucher to Anttheboss with the message: Holiday Giveaway
12:43:11 - 29/11/22 You sent 1x Wind Proof Lighter to R_N_B with the message: Extra special holiday gift
22:08:22 - 29/11/22 You sent 1x Party Hat '19 to snasty with the message: Holiday Giveaway
22:13:07 - 29/11/22 You sent 1x Bag of Candy Kisses to GrannySmoosh with the message: Holiday Giveaway
22:16:50 - 29/11/22 You sent 1x Horse's Head to Nbk185 with the message: Holiday Giveaway
23:08:13 - 29/11/22 You sent 1x Nodding Turtle to Citwolf with the message: Holiday Giveaway
i want 1mil for chrismas as money
World peace & everyone to live in harmony… wait no, a trenchcoat always fancied a trenchcoat lol..
one xanax, my doctor refused to make me a new prescription.
i want a dog poop for xmass to sell and bet for;
ar gen ti naa !!!
ar gen ti naa !!!
I would like 1 Lottery Voucher please
So then I can win and share the wealth!
So then I can win and share the wealth!
all I want for christmas is your stuff
Lottery voucher and a whole bunch of luck pls santa xoxo
All i want for christmas, Is MONEY!
A neighbor stole my parking spot. I would like a bag of dog poop and a lighter please. Happy holidays.
Dude random gift would be amaze. Crazy straw to solid brick. The more random the better !
Hi!
all I want for Christmas is to receive an extra special gift that I didn't ask for.
Thanks ahead and have great Christmas.
Thanks ahead and have great Christmas.
all i want for christmas is you giving more aid to newbies.
oh can i have a box of medical supplies too?
oh can i have a box of medical supplies too?
all I want for Christmas is a Dog Poop and toilet paper to hold it up in my hand and make some paintings on the window of my building, I think it is the best Christmas decoration for the windows.
all I want for Christmas is box of grenades
I want soap on a rope so I can cut the rope and drop the soap
Already have what I want and that was meeting you when I started the game. You are a real friend Merry Christmas bro
Since you live in Torn, how many times do you eat properly in a day? hell are you even ever drink a water? Are you sure you are healthy? Do we slowly become an unknown entity? Damn, thats scary possibility to think.
Fortunately I am a doctor, so I know what I need everyday. Magically enhanced drug that even the president of pharmaceutical industry doesn't even know what kind of ingredients is inside. That is none other than Xanax
You working at dump? You want to go hunting? You are dying? All you need is Xanax as a payment or as a catalysm of efficiency.
So that is what I what, a Xanax, a staple food for torn civilian.
Fortunately I am a doctor, so I know what I need everyday. Magically enhanced drug that even the president of pharmaceutical industry doesn't even know what kind of ingredients is inside. That is none other than Xanax
You working at dump? You want to go hunting? You are dying? All you need is Xanax as a payment or as a catalysm of efficiency.
So that is what I what, a Xanax, a staple food for torn civilian.