a
Grave
Started by Eldragos [1632859] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 420 / 420 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
all I want for Christmas is a Pl. If not then business class tickets
I could use alcohol. Lots and lots of alcohol.
i’m about to go to war, so a bunch of morphine would be cool :)
All I want for Christmas is a xannax
Would love some xanax
All i want for Christmas is 1 Xanax
bump
All I want for Christmas is a can of crocozade :D
All I want for Christmas is the weirdest item you could possibly think of.
All I want for Christmas is xanax (and good RNG)
All I want is the 7 item in your inventory
interesting
All I want for Christmas is plushies
all i want for christmas is a xanax
TheInfamous gave 1x ArmaLite M-15A4 to TheInfamous from the faction armory.18:13:4123/02/22
TheInfamous gave 1x ArmaLite M-15A4 to TheInfamous from the faction armory.18:13:3723/02/22
TheInfamous gave 1x ArmaLite M-15A4 to TheInfamous from the faction armory.18:13:3123/02/22
TheInfamous gave 1x ArmaLite M-15A4 to TheInfamous from the faction armory.18:13:2623/02/22
TheInfamous gave 1x ArmaLite M-15A4 to TheInfamous from the faction armory.18:13:2123/02/22
TheInfamous gave 1x ArmaLite M-15A4 to TheInfamous from the faction armory.18:13:1723/02/22
TheInfamous gave 1x ArmaLite M-15A4 to TheInfamous from the faction armory.18:12:5623/02/22
Nob.
TheInfamous gave 1x ArmaLite M-15A4 to TheInfamous from the faction armory.18:13:3723/02/22
TheInfamous gave 1x ArmaLite M-15A4 to TheInfamous from the faction armory.18:13:3123/02/22
TheInfamous gave 1x ArmaLite M-15A4 to TheInfamous from the faction armory.18:13:2623/02/22
TheInfamous gave 1x ArmaLite M-15A4 to TheInfamous from the faction armory.18:13:2123/02/22
TheInfamous gave 1x ArmaLite M-15A4 to TheInfamous from the faction armory.18:13:1723/02/22
TheInfamous gave 1x ArmaLite M-15A4 to TheInfamous from the faction armory.18:12:5623/02/22
Nob.
all i want for christmas is money money moneyyy !
...
All I want for Christmas is a brick just a brick nothing special
All I want for Christmas is a Xanax, and to make some new friends in TC.