Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referred issues

Started by Alfonsito [2561853] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 71 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Most-liked replies

Alfonsito [2561853]
[image: i.ibb.co]Hello, I referred a player (current husband), this player at the time of creating the account forgot to put a referral, when I realized this and after a few days I thought it was too late, I am writing this because I was informed by a user of that he could ask for help completing the referral. I can provide proof that I referred you.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Please have the referred person post in this report confirming the referral. Thanks..!!
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
You will get the subsequent rewards for Level 20 and onwards. You filed the report after they were already Level 10, rewards can't be retroactively credited in that case.