Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

My rant,

Started by fatty69 [2853512] on in Graveyard.

76 replies · 1.72k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 77 / 77 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
77
Discussion span
→
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
65 / 100
Engagement score
79 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

wicked [456979] ×1 Gem [2581696] ×1

fatty69 [2853512]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]ButSo when did torn city become home to a bunch of inbred sister f**king chicken shit counts, don't give me wrong I'm all for kicking the shit outa some punk and leaving them on the sidewalk hell I may even take everything that they have on them including the laces they use to hold theyre pants up with,...............BUT!

When I do it it's to teach them pussies some respect and to have my name known through out the city.
You ain't ever getting no respect of anyone if they don't know who you are,

You probly went back to your little shack at the end of the trailer park and slapped your 6mnth pregnant sister about that is in fact carrying your child you sick f**k[/background]

4Am [2318684]
4Am hospitalized fatty69 (+0.74)

fatty69 has placed a bounty on you with a reward of $100,000 and the reason: Dick heaf

NOW IM GONNA GO HULK WICKED MODE ON YOU

Mentions: wicked [456979]

SporkMonkey [2065017]
May I have a crumb of context, please?

Edit:

fatty69 disliked your post



My rant,



Ah, you're just a dumb, whiny ****. Got it.
Elizabeth [2339829]
Gonna take a wild guess, guy got attacked and either mugged for a good chunk o' change or hosped for seemingly no reason (likely talking in chat or something similar) and now he angy
WhiteMafia [1852855]
So, when did torn city become home to a bunch of inbred, sisterf**king, chicken shit ****s. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for kicking the shit out of some punk and leaving them on the sidewalk. Hell, I may even take everything that they have on them including the laces they use to hold their pants up with, BUT!
When I do it, it's to teach them pussies some respect and to have my name known throughout the city.
You aren’t ever going to get any respect out of anyone if they don't know who you are,

You probably went back to your little shack at the end of the trailer park and slapped your pregnant wife about that is in fact your sister and carrying your child you sick f**k.


Best translation I got man.