I have noticed that trying the shortcuts for 100k and 100m are not changing to 100,000 or 100,000,000 in the faction bank "give to user" feature, but are instead going for the max value of the bank. I think this could be part of the recent banking problems.
I have tried this on yandex with TornTools enabled and on chrome without TornTools and getting the same result.
I have tried this on my chromebook and everything is working as intended. The issue seems to only affect mobile.
I've now tried mobile and desktop view on yandex (with and without TornTools) and on chrome (without any extensions) and the issue persists there.
101k is coming up at 101,000
If I type "100", it's fine until I hit the k or m and then it immediately changes to 22,087,373,875
CloudJumper[1636201]Staff · #3
If you are using Google Keyboard, it has a habit of auto-correcting "100" to 100 emoji upon pressing any character after entering 100 in a text box. This results in the system entering full money on hand in the field.
I have explained about the issue and how to resolve it in this report.
Yeah it's android being an ass with a gboard update, mine is doing it even after deleting the 100 emoji but switching to another default board on phone works fine
Same problem here. Just came pretty close to being the next person to give the faction bank away, though I'm paranoid enough about doing it to double check. I'm a little confused, the report is from a year ago. Is it just very low priority or something? Seems like a pretty bad one?