14 replies · 209 views · thread synced · 10 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
39
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100
Most-liked replies
CloudJumper[1636201] · 8 likes · The logs don't lie sir.
ForesterISR[2529142]
· 7 likes · Well, just so happen, in the faction that im in, we got plenty of those "Canadian plushies". Keep up the good work man, there's not a single soul in torn that hasnt misclicked or did a mistake at some point …
Wunda[859667]
· 5 likes · Sorry to hear that you’re going through chemo and radiotherapy. From the bottom of my heart, f**k cancer. You’ve got this man and you’re going to beat that bitch. You sent $10,000,000 to hoggson. < not much but hope it …
Looking today at my items some are now in there, others are not. I'm pretty sure I've lost money here but it's hard to work out when some items have been returned to my inventory and others not. What's going on?
CloudJumper[1636201]Staff · #3
You purchased Xanax from Canada those are not cheap:
I don't get it, I know I'd never buy those. If it was that simple why would I bother to come here and open a ticket. IF I'd done it by mistake and noticed I had I'd just suck it up. I really don't think I went and bought Xanax. Sorry to disagree with the logs.
Damm dude, i'm really sorry for your loss, canadian Xanax is like buying food at the airport, extremely overpriced for something that ain't even that expensive to make/get.
Wait, Canada. I went on a second flight when I noticed money gone so that confused me a little. I'll be honest, I'm bloody tired 24/7 due to chemotherapy and radiotherapy for cancer. If I can't get my head straight about where I've flown and when maybe you're right and I've clicked on the wrong thing or something. I don't really know, I'm 100% convinced I'd bought plushies or flowers as I usually would. I'll just do as I said and deal with it then. Sorry, I don't want to come across as aggro but like I said, I was convinced I'd lost money and it wasn't something I'd done myself.
Sorry to hear that you’re going through chemo and radiotherapy. From the bottom of my heart, f**k cancer. You’ve got this man and you’re going to beat that bitch.
You sent $10,000,000 to hoggson. < not much but hope it helps :)
The messages, gifts, and love from the community have been overwhelming. You've all been so nice you've made me cry. However, I've composed myself now and need to thank you all. Thank you so much, it's not just items or money it's the thought and love that really was overwhelming. Once I had my cry they put a smile on my face and put me in a more positive mood for the day.
Torn has such an amazing community. Without you Torn wouldn't be what it is.
Again, I thank you all. My love goes out to you all.