Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Company Issue

Started by Metchi_Pockvano [2743523] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 26 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Company 95136 ×1 Metchi_Pockvano [2743523] ×1

Metchi_Pockvano [2743523]
I'm using the Torn Lite App by Manulito.

I went to check my company and noticed that I didn't get any job points. When I checked my logs, I didn't see any stat increases, nor did it show that I received anything from my company. I usually get 7 job points and 50 8n each stat.