grave plz
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Shindig [865748] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Graved as requested, thanks.
bump
Don't have enough money to get a stock block? but want the rewards? I've got a solution for you!
it's simple. Let's say you wanted to get the PTS stock benefit (100 points a week), but the price tag of $649,800,000 is just too much.
"if only I could afford it.. :( " well, now you can! xD
As the title suggests, you can choose to pay a fraction of the price, let's say 100mil (15.4% of the price) and a few others join in as well, then you would get 0% of the reward every week and nobody else would get their share. Assuming the price of points is 46k, you would get $0 every week.
I benefit by getting all of the reward as well.
I'll handle everything on my account.
SYM has been bought.
If you want to purchase the whole BB, I'll take a 100% cut (not negotiable if it's for an expensive stock payout).
Also, I'm looking for someone to create me a google sheet that'll help me keep track of this, I'll pay 0mil (contact me first).
NEW SERVICE!:
you can now use my bank account to invest as well! we all know that torn bank has the highest ROI compared to other forms of investing.
this is for the people that have already maxed out their bank, I'll take a 100% cut. I've got 0/10 points in bank interest so far.
.
it's simple. Let's say you wanted to get the PTS stock benefit (100 points a week), but the price tag of $649,800,000 is just too much.
"if only I could afford it.. :( " well, now you can! xD
As the title suggests, you can choose to pay a fraction of the price, let's say 100mil (15.4% of the price) and a few others join in as well, then you would get 0% of the reward every week and nobody else would get their share. Assuming the price of points is 46k, you would get $0 every week.
I benefit by getting all of the reward as well.
I'll handle everything on my account.
SYM has been bought.
If you want to purchase the whole BB, I'll take a 100% cut (not negotiable if it's for an expensive stock payout).
Also, I'm looking for someone to create me a google sheet that'll help me keep track of this, I'll pay 0mil (contact me first).
NEW SERVICE!:
you can now use my bank account to invest as well! we all know that torn bank has the highest ROI compared to other forms of investing.
this is for the people that have already maxed out their bank, I'll take a 100% cut. I've got 0/10 points in bank interest so far.
.
Mentions: grave
indeed, buyer shall beware from someone that hasn't even had the opportunity to build trust with anyone. ya'll be assuming things cuz of biases.
that's my exact service, do you offer it as well? I'm interested
So your exact service is investing other people's money and keeping all the profit for yourself? Interesting.
Might want to read my post a bit more closely lol
Might want to read my post a bit more closely lol
I think the fact you were self aware enough repost this in gambling without anyone prompting you says enough for me to make a pretty solid assumption, that anyone who gives you money will not get it back.
didn't read it, you got me there. I'll now take it down now lmao
to whoever reported, there's no point of reporting the post, it's within torn rules lmao.
assumption
You still be graving it. Might be fun to follow you around and point out your graved thread history.
no point to that
We'll see.
You literally said "ya'll be assuming things cuz of biases".
I used the word assumption together with the fact you unironically posted this rubbish in gambling to emphasize how clear your intentions are.
Also side note your post probably got reported because its spam and not relevant to the area of the forums you posted in which is actually against the rules, so GG whoever did that.
Learn to read lmao.
I used the word assumption together with the fact you unironically posted this rubbish in gambling to emphasize how clear your intentions are.
Also side note your post probably got reported because its spam and not relevant to the area of the forums you posted in which is actually against the rules, so GG whoever did that.
Learn to read lmao.
Graved as requested, thanks.
won't be posting anytime soon. also my intentions were pure, unlike yours.
My intentions were clear from the start of our interaction, to stop people from getting scammed - whereas you expected people to trust you with no prior reputation or experience in managing money to rely on, hell you didn't even have a spreadsheet to track so its clear no planning or effort went into your plan prior to trying to raise money.
Before you respond with another 'I gotta start somewhere' consider that you should perhaps start by building trust and relationships with people via less sketchy means first, trading, making a name for yourself warring, whatever - THEN transition into stuff like this when you have a reputation.
You cannot just jump straight to the 'OK trust me with hundreds of millions, I gotta start somewhere'. That's not how the world works, people work hard for their money in this game, and you should have some respect for that.
Before you respond with another 'I gotta start somewhere' consider that you should perhaps start by building trust and relationships with people via less sketchy means first, trading, making a name for yourself warring, whatever - THEN transition into stuff like this when you have a reputation.
You cannot just jump straight to the 'OK trust me with hundreds of millions, I gotta start somewhere'. That's not how the world works, people work hard for their money in this game, and you should have some respect for that.
I didn't read what you posted but Oakmont was never wrong in his life and he is using full sentences so I vote Oakmont!
verbal diarrhea most of it brother, you know what I am like - shoot first ask questions later
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]