Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Go Fast

Started by Oh_Dae [927477] on in Achievements.

2 replies · 143 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Oh_Dae [927477]
02:32:46 - 18/03/23 You were awarded the honor: Crank It Up. These last few drug merits suck in terms of lost BS gains from Xanax.. PCP I start tomorrow. I do consider it an achievement though... puts me in the Top 180ish in terms of Awards.
CrazedOne [1915023]
Congrats & wishing you luck on your last 50!

Will be some time before I opt to do them myself, so heres to a OD free PCP run :)