I play only on the Torn Mobile app from the Google Play Store, do these damn eggs spawn on it? I have yet to see any and have searched through 100s if not over 1,000 pages. Someone please lemme know ?
Torn Mobile App
Started by Emnesty91 [2836630] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 16
- Likes on archived posts
- 15
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Clearly you're just not searching hard enough...
How about you get cracking and put some effort into it?
How about you get cracking and put some effort into it?
Huh? What do you mean?
They should spawn. I'm on PC, and just went through the URL CHEAT SHEET and haven't found any. I have the notifier script so definitely wouldn't miss it.
Yes they spawn on torn mobile. That 90% of my play style and I had found one while playing mobile.
I use the Kiwi browser to play on my mobile phone and have come up empty handed also. Little over 31,000 active players that are also in the same boat. After clicking countless pages, I have simply gone back to my normal playing habits.
Edit: they do exist, found my first
Edit: they do exist, found my first
I use PDA, I don't know weirdos with androids however (ew)
I play on mobile only and found 3 so far
I'm mobile "Firefox nightly" and I have 3
Yeah I use torn mobile app and 0 scripts. Found 3 eggs
Torn mobile here I did 10 loops of the url cheat sheet forum page found 2 then was like cool ima bottom 6m from Duke and bookie it bam another egg 3 today, today is just not your day maybe tomorrow
I'm on mobile app on an android. I've found one so far
I play on my iPod Touch in browser and have found 7 so far.
Edit: I lied, it is not my iPod Touch. I stole it (I am Romanian)
Edit: I lied, it is not my iPod Touch. I stole it (I am Romanian)
I play on Torn App and I've found four egg.
I play on the PDA app and found one so far
I just found 3 within 60 seconds on the Facebook app. Idk if I'll go back to the mobile app after finding my first 3 especially within 60 seconds. Green, Red, & Yellow .. all in the casino
May i recommend switching to playing on kiwi browser. Can use most if not all the extensions that you can on a PC and almost the same viewing format as the mobile app
Ignore the unhelpful troll.
I play mainly from my phone with TornPDA, so I can't really vouch for experiences with the normal Torn Mobile app. But I did find two eggs today through TornPDA, so I can confirm that eggs do spawn on mobile.
I play mainly from my phone with TornPDA, so I can't really vouch for experiences with the normal Torn Mobile app. But I did find two eggs today through TornPDA, so I can confirm that eggs do spawn on mobile.