I've got an observation and a question.
I've found 11 eggs so far. However, I have yet to find 2 on the same page. I dont mean at the same time either. I mean I find one at the hospital and the next day I find another at the hospital.
Are people finding eggs on the same pages.
I ask because if for instance I already found an egg at a store or location i can stop looking there.
I've found 11 eggs so far. However, I have yet to find 2 on the same page. I dont mean at the same time either. I mean I find one at the hospital and the next day I find another at the hospital.
Are people finding eggs on the same pages.
I ask because if for instance I already found an egg at a store or location i can stop looking there.