00:19:31 - 24/04/23 You were awarded the medal: Faux (Commit 4,000 Fraud crimes) is that all Arsons!? at 481 days old I'm sure it's not the fastest but that's pretty decent progress right?
Faux
Started by Adam42092 [2742845] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 15
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Congrats. I think being lvl 72 in 481 days is WAAY more impressive :D
(I am so sorry for dislike, it was meant to be like, I literally missclicked )
(I am so sorry for dislike, it was meant to be like, I literally missclicked )
Aye good pace keep it up
last merit of fraud is 10k
last merit of fraud is 10k
Good job. Keep it up.
good job! it's only gonna get easier from here with nerve bar increasing and all that
Congrats Adam, you're a beast!
Sure it is :) you do you dude!