I have wandered across digital Torn City ,marched miles of the Earths lands, communed with sagely Angels and devious Devils..lo the 5 years I've played this game . Still I haven't found preferences location to change my profile name . LOL. Anyone please help? Thank you :)
The Ultimate Question
Started by Conramjr [2147546] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 62 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Sorry about the last post , i see by the dislikes that it was a waste of some of your time. I'll try to write a little more to please . Laaaaaater