To be honest, I'm much too lazy/busy (mostly lazy) to look into other threads to see if this suggestion has been brought up. So if it has, whatever.. Is there anything in the works for a stat that could show us our progress gaining exp on individual weapons so that we can keep track of what weapons we own that we still need to get to 100% or is it far to vast to put the effort into it? I could see that it might not be on a "top ten" list of things to get done, but it could be useful for those of us trying to max out all our weapon exp.
Weapon EXP
Started by slight [1844739] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
Unlikely anything is in the works , but you can click on any weapon and it shows your weapon exp with that weapon.
[image: snipboard.io]
If that doesnt suit you, tornstats has a list of all weapons and your exp with each.
[image: snipboard.io]
[image: snipboard.io]
If that doesnt suit you, tornstats has a list of all weapons and your exp with each.
[image: snipboard.io]
https://api.torn.com/user/?selections=weaponexp&key={your API key}
Thank you very much. I knew if I was lazy enough, someone would do the work for me... That's how the world works now isn't it?
I can't really take credit fort it. It was already there.
But yeah, it isn't uncommon for lazy people to not fully utilize the means that are already available to them. I wouldn't say thats how the world works, but simply a by-product of it working.
But yeah, it isn't uncommon for lazy people to not fully utilize the means that are already available to them. I wouldn't say thats how the world works, but simply a by-product of it working.