I have purchased a car in the game. However, one of the tabs is entitled 'Enlist'. What does this mean? Sorry if that sounds like a stupid question but I don't want to accidentally sell a car I've only just purchased.
Enlist
Started by Ravenrook [2933820] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
You're just enlisting it into the car racing, I assume. Have you learned driving licence and bought the entry ticket for that at some point?
Enlisting cars is used so that you can upgrade and race them - once enlisted you have to "un-enlist" it before you can sell it (and unenlisting it will delete any upgrades you added to the car)
https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Race_Track
https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Race_Track
Enlisting just means putting it in to be available for races, if a car isn't enlisted, then you can't select it for a race, but it is still very much your car, you don't lose it.
The driving license edu has nothing to do with racing, only need to buy it from points building
Thank you for that. I understand now.